|Undergraduate Programs:Criterion for Tuition Fee Waiver||Payable Amount includes Admission Fee Tk. 10,000 (Non-Refundable)|
|BBA(123 Cr.)||BBA in AIS (123 Cr.)||BSECO(120 Cr.)||CSE(138Cr.)||EEE(146.5 Cr.)||ETE(143.5Cr.)|
|HSC GPA 5.00(without 4thsubject) : 50% tuition fee waiver (Per Credit Fee Tk. 2250/-)||Tk. 3,29,500*1||Tk. ,29,500*1||Tk. 3,22,750*1||Tk. 3,65,500*1||Tk. 3,90,250*1||Tk. 3,83,500*1|
|HSC GPA 5.00(with 4thsubject) : 25% tuition fee waiver (Per Credit Fee Tk. 3375/-)||Tk. 4,64,500*1||Tk. 4,64,500*1||Tk. 4,54,375*1||Tk. 5,16,250*1||Tk. 5,47,750*1||Tk. 5,37,625*1|
|For Diploma Engineers: (Per Cr. Tk. 4500/-)||—-||—-||—-||Tk. 6,67,000(138 Cr)||Tk. 7,05,250(146.5 Cr.)||Tk. 6,91,750(143.5 Cr.)|
|Regular Cost: (Per Credit Fee Tk. 4500/-) Without Tuition Fee Waiver||Tk. 5,99,500||Tk. 5,99,500||Tk. 5,86,000||Tk. 6,67,000||Tk. 7,05,250||Tk. 6,91,750|
| Graduate Programs:|
Criterion for Tuition Fee Waiver
|Payable Amount includes Admission Fee Tk. 10,000 (Non-Refundable)|
|MBA / EMBA||MSCSE(36 Credit Hours)||MS in Economics(30 Credit Hours)||MDS (39 Credit Hours)|
|GPA 3.50 on scale of 4.00 & GPA 4.37 on scale of 5.00 in Bachelor,HSC & SSC or equivalent level public exams :25% Tuition Fee Waiver (Per Cr. Tk. 3375/-)||Tk. 1,43,500 (36 Cr.*)*21,76,875 (45 Cr.)*2|
|Tk. 1,50,250(Non Thesis G.)*21,63,750 (Thesis G.)*2||Tk. 1,23,250 (Thesis & Non Thesis Group.)*2||Tk. 1,53,625*2|
|GPA 3.50 on scale of 4.00 & GPA 4.37 on scale of 5.00 in Bachelor & HSC or equivalent level public exams : 15% Tuition Fee Waiver(Per Cr. Tk. 3825/-)||Tk. 1,59,700 (36 Cr.*)*2Tk. 1,97,125 (45 Cr.)*2|
Tk. 2,57,500 (60 Cr.)*2
|Tk. 1,63,750(Non Thesis G.)*2Tk. 1,71,850 (Thesis G.)*2||Tk. 1,36,750 (Thesis & Non Thesis Group.)*2||Tk. 1,71,175*2|
|Regular Cost: (Per Cr. Tk. 4500/-)|
Without Tuition Fee Waiver
|Tk. 1,84,000 (36 Cr.*)Tk. 2,27,500 (45 Cr.)|
Tk. 2,98,000 (60 Cr.)
|Tk. 1,84,000(Thesis Group. &|
Non Thesis Group.)
|Tk. 1,57,000 (Thesis & Non Thesis Group.)||Tk. 1,97,500|
The Following conditions will however apply:
1. *1 Students of undergraduate programs must register a minimum of 9 credits in each trimester to be eligible for both tuition fee waiver and UIU Scholarship.
2. *1 Students availing 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver in the undergraduate program will have to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.50 in the trimester examination for continuation of the waiver facility in the following semester.
3. **2 Students of graduate programs must register at least 6 credits in each trimester to be eligible for both tuition fee waiver and UIU Scholarship.
4. **2 Students availing 15% to 25% tuition fee waiver in the graduate program will have to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.50 in the trimester examination for continuation of the waiver facility in the following semester.
5. Students would be required to pay an amount of Tk 15,000/- as a partial payment of tuition fees before registration of courses. The rest amount of payable tuition fees shall have to be paid within the deadline of payment of total tuition fees.
6. Students having entitlement to Tuition Fee Waiver facility based on the results of HSC and other public exams whenever becomes eligible to a Scholarship on the basis of his/her Trimester Exam Result will be allowed to avail either of the two facilities at a time, the one which benefits him/her most.
7. If a student drops a trimester /drops all courses registered in a trimester within the stipulated time, his/her tuition fees will not be refunded, rather it will be adjusted with the tuition fees payable during the next registration of courses. Besides, if the student cancels his/her admission after dropping a trimester/dropping all courses, such tuition fees will also not be refunded.
8. Fee for “Retake” & “Repeat” of courses: 100% of tuition fee.
9. Top 24% students will be eligible to get 25% to 100% scholarship by taking at least 9 credit hour courses (for undergraduate programs) / 6 credit hour courses (for graduate programs) and achieving trimester GPA of 3.50 as well.
10. Photocopies of all certificates, marks sheet / transcripts, testimonials, 3 copies of recent passport size & 1 copy of stamp size photograph are required to be submitted with admission form. During Admission students must bring all original papers. Original papers will be returned after verification & attestation of the photo copies of those papers by the Admission Counselor.
11. *Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments before registration for classes in the 1st semester. Different departments may have some additional requirements.
12. Dept of MBA/EMBA: Applications of course waiver/credit transfer must be submitted to respective departments before registration for classes in the 1st trimester. To get course waiver / transfer, minimum grade must be B+ or 60% marks under traditional system. Maximum waiver can be allowed for 8 courses. Syllabus and grading system of the previous program will be considered for a waiver decision.
13. Caution money for Id Card Tk. 2000 (Refundable) payable at the time of taking Admission.
14. Tuition fee waiver/Scholarship is not allowed for Thesis / Project / Internship / Self-Study.
Collection of Admission Form: Admission Form is available at UIU Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. on payment of Tk. 1000/= (non-refundable).