Job Description / Responsibility
- Finally selected candidates will have to undergo probation for 1 year. Upon satisfactory on-the-job performance, the incumbent shall be confirmed as ‘Senior Officer’ under banks regular scale.
- Subjects: Business Administration or Studies/ Bank Management/ Computer Science/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Law/ Public Administration/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ English/ International Relations/ Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, EEE, CSE)
- Minimum Masters with 4 years graduation from any recognized university (UGC approved)
- CGPA (At least 3.00 out of 4.00)
- In case of Division system (Minimum 60% Marks)
- Minimum GPA 5.00 out of 5.00 in both S.S.C and H.S.C examinations
- In case of Division System, minimum 75% marks are required in both S.S.C and H.S.C examinations
- In case of O level, best 5 subjects will be counted with at least 3 nos. A Grade where C Grade and below is not acceptable
- In case of A level, best 2 subjects will be counted with at least 1 no. A Grade where C Grade and below is not acceptable.
- Only published academic results are acceptable
Additional Job Requirements
- Age: Not more than 30 years of age as of 25th February, 2016
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 41000