Asst. Manager/ Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the risk associated in retail lending and choosing the right investment decision by taking calculative risk, providing good team effort and by following the laws of the land for ensuring the sustainable growth of retail portfolio.
- Analyze the lending applications with a view to increase the Bank`s profitability and safeguard the Bank from potential losses.
- Approve the lending applications based on minimizing risk and maximizing business profitability.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance
- Maintain and nourish both internal and external relationships for smoother and efficient operation.
- Implement new & innovative credit policies/process/measures to improve product portfolio quality.
- Guide and monitor team to drive continuous improvement and compliant operation.
- A good academic background (4 years graduation/ Masters Degree preferably in business discipline) with appropriate training.
- 2 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience in related field
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good understanding of credit and risk management and ability to balance risk and business requirements
- Thorough knowledge of Retail Asset products, Credit cards and market situation &credit process followed by other competitor?s in the market
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Report preparing skill with computer literacy
- Team player i.e. people management skill.
- Negotiation skills
- Application Deadline :
Mar 15, 2016