- We are looking for ambitious, confident, highly motivated and energised individuals who want to be out at the front line and make a mark.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Manage Trade Finance Customer base & process daily operations of the Trade Services to maximise productivity.
- Maintain control over day-to-day operations to ensure due adherence of operational guidelines & ability to understand the risk involved in various trades transactions.
- Ensure transactions are Processed, are in accordance with laid down procedures where compliance of the Bank’s internal policy/guidelines, local regulatory requirements, ICC rules (UCPDC, URC, I.JRDG, URR). sanctions and prohibitions. Money Laundering prevention & procedures.
- Deliver Trade products within the set time frame and maintain turnaround time of transactions as per Service level Agreement with Business.
Job Nature: Full-time
- In depth knowledge n Trade products & operational experience.
- Conversant with ICC rules, UCP 600, URR. URC. UROG, Local Regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good marketing concept and selling skills.
- Sound knowledge n MS Office.
- Good communication skill in English.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
To apply email your application at [email protected] and mention ‘Application for Assistant Manager, Trade Service’ in the subject line.
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.
Application Deadline : Jun 15, 2017