Location: Portlink Tower
• Managing the Teller Services functions at the counter and in the branch to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers
• Help project a professional and warm image of the bank
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Maintenance of operational controls and continuous improvement in operational efficiency.
• Processing of Daily Cash & Transfer Transactions. Transactions for Remittances and other products (Cashier’s Orders, Foreign Currency Exchange etc, as applicable)
• Maintenance of Cash Registers, Keys & Combination register and other relevant registers as applicable.
• Providing prompt and high quality service to Clients.
• Ensuring that the branch premises are maintained to the specified standard. Recommended workflow changes for greater efficiency.
• Resolving investigations and inquiries initiated by customer inquiry to the specified standard.
• Continuing Customer Retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution. Log customer complaints to CEMS and keep track of their resolutions.
• Establishing Risk recognition and Compliance Culture across the branch.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Graduate from a reputed Institution
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.