Job Title: Relationship Manager, Business Banking Motijheel Branch
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
• To position the branch as an effective retail sales and service outlet by providing superior client service for increasing the client base and achieving the branch asset & liability targets for Priority/ Business Clients segment. • Assist the BM/ BOSM to ensure that all the Group & Local Regulatory guidelines are adhered to during branch operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Build relationship with potential as well as existing Business Banking Clients of the bank. • Proactively reaching out to high value Business Clients • Delivering on transactions, service requests • Updating Customer Due Diligence/ Anti Money Laundering Risk information of client portfolio. • Be proactive and achieve business targets • Ensure compliance of SME related regulatory policies
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
• Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in company Relationship Management for lending products • Market and competition knowledge • Strong communication and presentation skills • Ability to drive and manage client interaction • Negotiation and objection handling • Ability to solve problems and close issues independently • Strong analytical ability • Understanding business cycle of SMEs to facilitate need based lending and Transaction Banking products
How To Apply
Everything that matters to you in your career and in life, matters to us. Join us as a Relationship Manager and we’ll support you to get where you want to go, and to be more of the person you aspire to be.
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/bemore. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 26/04/2016 . Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.