Position: Data Base Administrator (DBA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all Databases (Oracle, MS SQL).
- Sound Knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle software
- Tune all Oracle instance components including SQL and PL/SQL
- Approve all production schema changes
- Approve changes to database design
- Control all migrations of Oracle schema objects
- Design and implement a backup & recovery system
- Implement Oracle failover technology. Strong knowledge on RAC and DATA Guard is highly preferred.
- SAN replication knowledge and Tape library experience is preferred
- Oversees DB security, troubleshoots and fixes DB failures, schedules and executes backups, and prepares data restoration/ disaster recovery plans
- Tracks/monitors database performance and activity
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in CSE (Computer Science & Engineering)/ Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology/ Masters in Computer Science or Information Technology from a reputed university.
- Certification: OCP in Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Certified (RHCE)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Minimum 4 years hands on administration experience as DBA preferably in Banking sector
Based on experience we may offer the appropriate designation (AO to SEO).
Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé along with cover letter and a recent photograph to Head of HR, Standard Bank Ltd, Metropolitan Chamber Building (3rd Floor), 122-124 Motijheel CA, Dhaka 1000 or email to [email protected] on or before 7 June, 2017.