অফিসার পদে SMC তে নিয়োগ
SMC Enterprise Ltd, a large well-reputed organization involved in the sales, marketing and production of health and consumer products is looking for a talented and aspiring individual for the following position. The position will be based at the Head Office in Banani, Dhaka.
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR PRODUCT OFFICER / EXECUTIVE – CONSUMER MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
- Assist supervisor in developing the Annual Marketing plan and budget for all Hygiene/Food/Drink Products.
- Assist the team in achieving marketing objectives of assigned category; develop and maintain a strong liaison with all stakeholders to help secure and sustain support for SMC.
- Develop creative brief for advertising agencies using research-driven consumer insights.
- Constantly follow-up with advertising agencies on the status of various on-going advertising campaigns through personal visits, telephone etc.
- Handle print and production process of communication materials.
- Visit markets regularly to interact with the trade, health providers & customers and collect market intelligence and prepare reports.
- Follow-up on all work orders initiated by marketing department to monitor status and meet deadlines.
- Prepare campaign effectiveness report based on post-campaign study.
- Process Proposals for management approvals and follow up on decision which is to be taken by management.
- Coordinate with sales to determine strategies and need for promotional materials and other marketing support requirements.
- Assist Research department in the development of protocols and questionnaires related to the products in this category.
- Look for new product which fits the product portfolio and new product development and launching.
Qualification and Experience:
- BBA/MBA in Marketing/International Business from a reputed university preferably IBA (Dhaka University), North South University.
- Should possess 3-5 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Maximum 35 years of age
- Fluent in Brand communication and writing concept in paper or proposals
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Application suite
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the Human Resource Department, SMC Enterprise Ltd, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka – 1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is October 3, 2016.