Senior Associate Manager/ Manager, Audit Unit, Internal Control & Compliance
• Examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems of various credit departments
• Review the application and effectiveness of Credit risk management procedures and Credit risk assessment methodologies of various departments.
• Testing of the integrity, reliability and timeliness of the regulatory reporting
• Fair analytical skill & understanding of all Credit policies & guidelines of Bangladesh Bank
• Adherence to legal and regulatory requirements, codes of conduct, the implementation of policies and procedures
• To implement / monitor robust compliance both regulatory & internal control regime across all operational aspects.
• To evaluate that the process used by management to identify all significant risks are effective
• Evaluating risk management processes, to ensure the response to any risk is appropriate and conforms to the organizations policies.
• Reviewing the management of key risks to ensure controls have been put into operation and are being monitored.
Qualification & Other Competencies
• M.Com/ MBA /Graduation in Business Studies/ Finance
• Minimum Five to Eight years of experience in reputed Banks/ Financial Institutions specially in Credit Documentation, Credit Risk Management etc.
• Knowledge of Auditing & Accounting Principles & Standards
• High level of integrity
• Quality to work as a team member/ attitude to learn
• Good knowledge on Policies & Guidelines of Bangladesh Bank
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adequate computer literacy
Please log on to www.ebl.com.bd/career and apply on or before Oct 02, 2016.