- The Bank is now looking for experienced candidates for its Export Monitoring Department.
- The above grades/positions will be offered to deserving candidates depending on experience and competencies.
- Job Location: Chittagong & Dhaka at the moment but transferrable anywhere in Bangladesh as per the Bank`s requirement
Job Description / Responsibility
- Visit factories of existing/new RMG & allied export oriented customers to oversee the factory/project. Needs to determine size, capacity, machineries, stock and overall compliance status of the factory.
- Collect shipment schedule of the customer and follow up through on-site & off-site supervision especially for low performing/problematic customer.
- Monitor the production of the factory to see the possibility of timely export of garments of the low performing/problematic customer to avoid recurring stock lot/short shipment on the basis of relevant papers/records.
- Estimation of stock (raw materials, WIP & finished goods) genuinely procured/processed against specific Export L/C or Contract if necessary.
- Review the outstanding/overdue loan status reflecting related shipment/accepted bills to find out suitable coverage against loan outstanding.
- Inspect the stock lot against forced loan and discussion meeting with the customer for disposal (if required).
- Onsite/offsite monitoring the remediation/up gradation of the factory as per CAP (Corrective Action Plan) of Accord/Alliance/ILO or any other Compliance auditor.
- Coordinate & assist Business & CRM (Credit Risk Management Division) for preparation of export credit proposals.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering or Graduation in Apparel Merchandising or Post-Graduation in Business subjects from any reputed university.
- At least 03 years of experience in RMG and allied sector including local & foreign buying house
- Must have computer literacy in MS Office and other related applications
- Excellent communication skills both in Bengali and English
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Good analytical reporting skills
- Self-starter & enthusiastic
- Maximum 35 Years as on March 31, 2017