Position: Head of Security Custodial Services Department
- The above position will be offered to the deserving candidate depending on experience and competencies.
- Job Location: As per requirement
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Prepare guideline and operating procedure for the Security Custodian Services.
- Maintain relationship with the foreign client.
- Maintain updated balance position of the custodian accounts.
- Maintain book closure information and collect/receive dividend warrants, interest and installments which accrue against the portfolio from time to time and deduct taxes as per applicable laws.
- Record details of acquisition and disposal of securities from and to the broker.
- Recording details about the rights of the client on the securities held on-behalf of the client.
- Record details of transfer and registration of securities.
- Prepare ledger of accounts of the client.
- Record details about the order received from and given to the client.
- Disbursement of fund e.g. from NITA to Broker or from NITA to FC.
- Ensure compliance of the instruction /directives of the regulatory bodies such as Bangladesh Bank, Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission.
Job Nature: Full-time
- MBA or Masters in any discipline from any UGC approved university. However, it might be relaxed for experienced candidates.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 Years of experience.
- Knowledge on operational trading process for NRB and Foreign clients for stock market, Foreign Exchange Transaction, 2009, BSEC (security Custodial Services) Regulation 2003 and other relevant regulatory guidelines and rules.