Position: Head of Security Custodial Services Department
- The above position will be offered to the deserving candidate depending on experience and competencies.
- Job Location: As per requirement
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Prepare guideline and operating procedure for the Security Custodian Services.
- Maintain relationship with the foreign client.
- Maintain updated balance position of the custodian accounts.
- Maintain book closure information and collect/receive dividend warrants, interest and installments which accrue against the portfolio from time to time and deduct taxes as per applicable laws.
- Record details of acquisition and disposal of securities from and to the broker.
- Recording details about the rights of the client on the securities held on-behalf of the client.
- Record details of transfer and registration of securities.
- Prepare ledger of accounts of the client.
- Record details about the order received from and given to the client.
- Disbursement of fund e.g. from NITA to Broker or from NITA to FC.
- Ensure compliance of the instruction /directives of the regulatory bodies such as Bangladesh Bank, Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission.
Job Nature: Full-time
MBA or Masters in any discipline from any UGC approved university. However, it might be relaxed for experienced candidates.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 Years of experience.
- Knowledge on operational trading process for NRB and Foreign clients for stock market, Foreign Exchange Transaction, 2009, BSEC (security Custodial Services) Regulation 2003 and other relevant regulatory guidelines and rules.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: As per Bank`s policy
Other Benefits: As per Bank’s policy