Position: Programme Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1
In general, the Programme Officer will be an extrovert character with an active interest in managing project/programme operations and will have excellent command in written and spoken English, very good diplomacy and negotiation skills. S/he will have very good judgemental and analytical skills, a high degree of adaptability and be willing to work under pressure or difficult situations.
- University degree in English or any other subject if schooling in English medium school.
- Minimum 2 years of work experiences, of which 1 of managing operations, preferably in the field of development assistance programmes.
- Experience of personnel management, human resource development and financial management will be considered as plus points.
- Knowledge and documented experiences at management level, preferably from development assistance.
- Experiences of programme planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experiences of negotiations with authorities.
- Work experience with expatriates is preferred.
- Work experience from and knowledge about corporate culture in general is an advantage.
Job Nature: Full time
Job location: Prime Bank Foundation, House 10 (1st floor), Road 19/A, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka.
Salary Range: As per Prime Bank Foundation Salary scale
Other Benefits: Provident fund, gratuity and others as per Prime Bank Foundation policy
Application deadline: September 14, 2016