Legal Officer (JO/ Officer)
Job Description / Responsibility
- To deal with Bank’s cases, drafting, vetting of property documents, plaint, filing, registering, preparing summary, review and attending courts of all running civil & criminal cases, keeping close touch with senior lawyers/ panel lawyers, informing the Management about update status of cases, providing legal opinions etc.
Job Nature: Full-time
- LL.B/ LL.M from any recognized university
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- . Must have obtained Sanad from Bangladesh Bar Council to practice as a Lawyer in Judges, Court in Bangladesh. Especially in Dhaka Judge Court.
- Minimum 2 to 3 year’s experience conducting in the Civil and Criminal cases in a financial institute preferably at Bank.
- Must have good knowledge of Orthorin Adalat Ain, N.I. Act, Company Act, Bank Companies Act and related other laws.
- The candidate should have pleasant personality, honest, hardworking with good command in English both oral and written and sufficient knowledge in Microsoft Office.