Assistant Sales Officer/ Sales Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monthly business target:
- Take full ownership of target provided by Head Office.
- Meet monthly business target like CASA, FDR, Debit Card etc. provided by RBD.
- Focus more to increase the volume of Low and No cost deposit.
- Create new business opportunities for the bank ensuring a profitable portfolio for the bank.
- Supports towards customers:
- Develop strong working relations with the clients (new & existing) to ensure strong customer satisfaction.
- Offer all sorts of retail products to customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the customers to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Operational activities & Compliance issues
- Collect & provide accurate information about customer.
- Strongly follow Operational and Compliance instructions circulated by Head Office.
- Provide business reports to Retail Banking Division on regular interval.
Job Nature: Contractual
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
- No 3rd class or equivalent grade in any examinations is allowed.
- 0 to 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Candidates having experience to work as Sales Officer is preferred.
- Proficiency both in Bengali and English.
- Should be Proactive & Result driven.
- Should have understanding of specific markets related to the Liability business.
- Should have Leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills.