People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) is a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision to build a prudent nation that is free from hunger and poverty where every citizen leads a life with dignity and equity. Presently it has development partnership arrangements with more than 40 diversified donor and MFI agencies operating at internationa1, national, regional level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing multisectoral socio economic development projects and programs in 114 Upazilas of 19 districts in Bangladesh.
POPI invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position:
Position Title: Civil Engineer
|No of position||:||01|
|Location of posting||:||Bhairab Upazila at Kishoregonj|
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering from any reputed University.
- The applicant should supervise and coordinate construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and requirements.
- The applicant needs to have the ability to monitoring and successfully execution of the projects.
- Must have ability to handle a project individual
- Capable of assessing the strength of a construction as per design
- Capable of planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of sit work for completion of any work as per schedule.
- Preparing every day working plan, consult with related people ( Project in charge, Sub-Constructors Mason) and make a report after completing day works and send it to project in charge.
- At least 3-4 years professional experience in the relevant field.
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Must have knowledge in Auto-CAD.
- Good communication & negotiation skill.
- Strong follow up and persuasive skills
- Be a strong team player and have the ability to coordinate.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team.
- Sound knowledge in computer.
- Prepare and checking of all bills.
- Project Supervision & Reporting Skill.
- Make analysis & price quotation.
- Determination of Construction problem & solution.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to POPI’s values and vision, please send your updated CV along with an application to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block# E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207.
Equal opportunities: POPI values diversity in the workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion.
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the emails subject line. Any canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Closing date for applications: April 13, 2017
‘নারী ও শিশু র্নিযাতন এবং ঝুকিঁপূর্ণ শিশুশ্রম দণ্ডনীয় অপরাধ’