- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country, and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its cliental in a responsive and technology based environment. As an equal opportunity employer, the Bank invites application from smart, young, energetic, confident & self- motivated CA Professionals for Bank`s Financial Administration Division & Internal Control & Compliance Division.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Ensure maintenance and preparation of accounts as per requirements of Banking Companies Act, Companies Act, Bangladesh Accounting Standards, Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission rules etc.
- Conversant with Risk based capital adequacy, capital structuring, SREP, stress testing, liquidity Management.
- Fair knowledge of taxation, VAT etc.
- Carry out Risk Based Internal Audit of branches/divisions.
- Conduct IT audit as per IT policy of the Bank.
- Safeguard enterprise information by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls.
- Identify and evaluate complex business, technology and business risks to the relevant IT audit procedures.
Job Nature: Full-time
- ACCA/ CISA/ CA CC/ Knowledge Level completed with MBA/ BBA/ Masters in Finance, Accounting and Banking & Economics having no 3rd Class/ Division in academic records.
Experience Requirements: At least 3 year(s)
- At least 03 (three) years experience in any Bank/ Non Banking Financial Institution/ related areas.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive pay & compensation package and befitting designation will be offered to the deserving candidates based on the experiences and competency.
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic certificates addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by April 13, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The Management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.
Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 13, 2017