- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country, and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its cliental in a responsive and technology based environment. The Bank invites applications from the highly competent and eligible candidates for immediate appointment in the position of Head of Human Resources Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; resolving problems; implementing changes.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the CEO.
Job Nature: Full-time
- MBA/ Masters in any discipline and professional degrees in the related areas will be considered as added qualifications.
- At least 20 year(s)
- Age not exceeding 55 years as on April 27, 2017
- At least 20 (twenty) years of experience in any Bank wherein at least 05 (five) years experience as Head of Human Resources Division in any Bank.
- Candidates having Branch banking experience and managerial experience both at Branch & Head Office Bank will be given preference.
Job Location: Dhaka
- Attractive pay & compensation package and befitting designation will be offered to the deserving candidates based on the experiences and competency.
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic certificates addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by April 27, 2017.