- National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the country and providing sincere & personalized banking services to its customers in a responsive and technology based environment. As an equal opportunity employer, the Bank invites application from smart, young, energetic, confident, self- motivated and hard working fresh graduates for immediate appointment as Assistant Officer (Law).
- Terms of Employment: Each selected candidate will have to agree with a service bond for 04 (four) years.
Job Description / Responsibility: N/A
Job Nature: Full-time
- Aspiring candidates having completed minimum LLB from any public university and UGC approved private university should meet the following educational requirements:
- Candidates should have minimum 01(one) First Division/Class or equivalent CGPA/GPA applying for the post of Assistant Officer (Law) in the entire academic background with no third Division/class.
- For GPA/CGPA, the Division/Class will be determined as under:
- Division/Class – SSC/ HSC/ equivalent – Graduation/Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree – Graduation/ Post-graduation/ Equivalent Degree
- 1st Division/Class – 3.00 & above – In the scale of 4.00 – 3.00 & above – In the scale of 5.00
- 2nd Division/Class – 2.25 to below 3.00 – 2.81 to below 3.75
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Candidates must have to be enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office, MS Excel, Spread Sheet and Power Point Presentation.
- Age not over 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters) as on March 16, 2017.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year. A Consolidated monthly salary i.e Tk.23,500.00 will be paid to Assistant Officer (Law) during probation period. After satisfactory completion of the period of probation, successful candidates will be absorbed as Assistant Officer (Law) in Bank’s regular Pay Scale.
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates may apply with a Resume and 02 copies of passport size photograph along with photocopies of academic certificates addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Bhaban, 13/1 & 13/2 Toyenbee Circular Road, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by March 16 , 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. The Management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.