Position: “MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2017” (MMT 2017)
Qualification and other competencies:
• Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00.
• Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
• Capable of multi-tasking with strong presentation skills.
• Excellent proficiency in computer literacy and communication.
• Interested in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
• Age limit: 30 years (as of February 28, 2017)
• Technical, motivational and leadership training programs, held at the well-equipped MTB Training Institute (MTBTI), and other institutions, both at home and abroad, to ensure that the MMTs are equipped to take up the challenge of being a future leaders of the banking industry.
• A high performance culture, where team members work with enthusiasm, passion and pride, in search of excellence.
• Fast track career, as recognition of proactive and outstanding performance.
• During the one year probation period, MMTs will be entitled to a monthly consolidated salary of BDT 60,000.00. Upon successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be appointed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT 85,000.00.
• MMTs will be posted at any of its office, branch or subsidiary in the country.
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process, which includes two rounds of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to www.mutualtrustbank.com for completing the application form and submitting it through the MTB e-Recruitment System.
Last Date of Application: March 30, 2017