Android/ iOS App Developer
Job Description / Responsibility
- DO NOT APPLY if you don`t have Android Apps Development experience
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Must have published original Android/iOS apps in the play store/iTunes.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android /iOS platform.
- Excellent Java skills/ Objective C/Swift
- Experience with Android Studio and Android SDK 4.x
- Experience with versioning control
- Excellent UI/ UX skills with a good fundamental understanding of Googles material design guidelines
- Experience integrating with RESTful back-ends and data
- Strong portfolio of existing apps on the Google play store/iTunes
- Must be able to provide solid code samples
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources/ Web-services/ API`s including social media
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Improving application performance.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience of working in Phonegap & HTML5 will be added advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- GPS, LBS, 2D Bar code readers, Camera integration, Knowledge on augmented reality, other `cutting-edge` technologies for use in mobile applications.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Ability to explain processes to non-technical people in a manner they understand
- Experience creating flow charts or UML diagrams