Designation: Assistant Vice President (C12)
Reporting to: Head of GSG/Banking
- Develop account plans and pursue agreed goals focusing on total revenue, calling and deals.
- Originate one-offs, pursue RFPs and deliver appropriate solutions across all products.
- Demonstrate understanding of clients’ business and financial objectives and partner with and support other team members.
- Work closely with Senior RM’s. Involve other stakeholders in execution as required.
- Ensure top quality customer service, understanding of clients business and product knowledge across all ICG products.
- Work closely with other business units to assure a high level of interaction and cooperation among product, sales and relationship management teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to supporting and leveraging Citi’s global network.
- Responsible for the credit portfolio of the respective clients.
- Ensure timely renewal of KYCs for all clients under respective portfolio.
- Ensure timely renewal of EUDD and CA (for locally approved names), Call Report and completion of other credit related works.
- To achieve planned revenue target.
- To maintain satisfactory VOC scores.
- To book new accounts.
- To put Citi ethics and compliance standard at the forefront for all activities.
- To incur expenses judiciously.
- To upgrade client engagement by involving other product partners.
- A team player
- Good Communication Skill
- Sufficient knowledge on credit related regulations of the country.
- Track record in delivering results – recognized for strong execution skills
- Ability of multi-tasking
- Good at MS Office
- Graduation or Post-Business Graduate with adequate experience in relevant field with proven track record.
Application Deadline: 18th March 2017