BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance disbursement locations, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Operations Division:
Associate Manager, Loan Documentation- Central Operations
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Grade: SO/PO
Job Location: Sylhet, Barisal, Jessore, Faridpur, Bogra, Rangpur and Narsingdi
- Ensure documentation due diligence for Secured / Mortgage based loans as per Core Risk Management Guidelines of Bangladesh Bank and bank’s internal policy.
- Assist all lending channels on various legal issues on production of loan documents (including mortgage) for legal vetting.
- Communicate with the Bank’s panel lawyers for vetting of legal documents.
- Review the conditions and covenants relating to Secured/Mortgage based loans and develop relevant MIS report on loan clients (including irregularity & deferrals).
- Primary screening of land documents to protect fraudulent or misrepresentation of documents before sending to law firms.
- Visit AC Land / Sub-Registry Offices regarding mortgage / redemption deed execution, if required.
- Maintain standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the Business & other departments.
- Properly verify compliance certificates for error free disbursement & identify & mitigate departmental risks.
- Ensure compliance of vetting opinion / security documents / security process with the existing law of the country.
- Preferably enrolled in Bangladesh Bar Council or engaged in legal practice
- Must be interested to work in Sylhet, Barisal, Jessore, Faridpur, Bogra, Rangpur and Narsingdi regions.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a bank or relevant work fields in supervisory levels
- Candidates with practical knowledge about searches in AC Land or mortgage / redemption execution in Sub-Registry Offices, drafting, checking and processing of mortgage documents either in a legal firm or banking institution will be given preference
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Proven Managerial skill (manage & motivate)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking and skeptic, Judgment and proactive decision making
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Application Deadline: October 02, 2016