- Selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must have a solid understanding of risk management on AML/CFT.
- Develop a risk based AML/CFT Plan.
- Ensure Bangladesh Bank and Regulatory compliance for AML/CFT.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Candidates must have B.Sc in CS/ CSE/ EEE/ ICT/ IT/ ETE/ MIS/ Software Engineering from recognized university.
- Candidates having CAMS Certification will get preference.
- Candidates having 3rd Division/ Class/ GPA/ CGPA in any Examinations need not apply.
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- At least 2 (two) years experience with the exposure in IT related field in Bank/Financial Institution.
- Service in the Banks & Financial Institutions on Anti-Money Laundering & Combating Financing of Terrorism will be given preference.
- Good knowledge of the AML/CFT laws, regulations and suspicious reporting globally and regionally.
- Familiar with the operational tools which support AML/CFT compliance controls.
- Candidates may be required to serve under Anti-Money Laundering Department.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of 06 (six) months. Upon successful completion of the probationary period, they will be confirmed in the service of the Bank under the scale of pay Tk.24,240-1,380×4-29760-EB-1,680×6-39,840 and other admissible allowances with total initial emoluments of Tk.55,500/- only per month.