Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
Explore Career Opportunity
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, the major Shari’ah based bank of South Asia and largest private commercial bank of the country, engaged in the service for the welfare of the people through extensive branch network with state-of-the-art technology, characterised as a leading bank in the poverty eradication, recognised as the only Bank in Bangladesh among the 1000 top banks in the world, recipient of numerous prestigious awards at home and abroad for its outstanding contribution to the socio-economic advancement, excellence in good governance, Shari’ah compliance, corporate culture, employment generation and human development is looking for committed, self-driven, active, energetic and talented Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for appointment in the post of Probationary Officer.
Salary & Allowances:
The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year with monthly consolidated pay of Tk.40,000/- only. On successful completion of probationary period as well as qualifying in the prescribed test, the candidates will be confirmed in the rank of Officer in the scale of pay Tk.24,240-1380X4-29,760-EB-1,680X6-39,840/- and other admissible allowances with total initial emoluments of Tk. 55,500/- only per month.
Minimum qualification is Masters Degree/ MBA/ MBM or equivalent with 4 years Hons. preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Finance & Banking, Banking & Insurance, Accounting, Management, Marketing, Economics, English, Mathematics, Statistics, Bank Management, International Relations, Public Administration, Physics, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany and Zoology from any Govt. approved university. Candidates must have 1st Class/ Div. in all academic examinations with GPA of at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
Age limit is maximum 30 years as on February 10, 2017. Original certificate of SSC/ equivalent examination shall have to be produced as the proof of age of the candidates and no affidavit to this effect shall be accepted.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Must have minimum knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Candidates in service must apply through proper channel.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
- Only short listed and valid candidates will be called to appear at the written test.
- The candidates qualified in written test will be called for Viva-Voce.
- The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application in any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Admit card to be issued to the valid candidates through the undernoted website.
- All correspondences will be made through e-mail/SMS.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing at the written test & Viva-Voce.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates shall apply through online www.bdjobs.com/ibbl with scanned recent passport size photograph starting from January 24, 2017 latest by February 10, 2017. Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and mobile number. The procedure for filling up the online application form will be available at the above mentioned website.
N.B. Both male & female irrespective of caste, creed and religion are eligible to apply for the post.