Job Description / Responsibility:
- Management Trainees will be responsible for assembling business strategies and ensuring that business objectives are met. The trainee will be delegated with key responsibilities and hence, will need to work in the best interests of IPDC to achieve its short-run and long-run company goals.
Job Nature: Full-time
- MBA/BBA or MS/Hons. in Economics.
- The candidate must also have a minimum CGPA of 3.00/1st Class in all examination.
- Candidates must have a GPA of at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
- Freshers and candidates with 1-2 years work experience
- Extemporaneous speaker
- Analytical thinker
- Tech savvy
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Chance to work with the most vibrant team in the industry
- Opportunities to significantly grow and learn
- Great exposure to the corporate world
- Escalated career growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Top-notch rewards