Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Bank/ Insurance
Deadline: 15 Oct,2015
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Technology or in a related field.
- At least 15 years’ experience preferably in reputed commercial banks or financial institutions at management level and must have:
- Experience in client acquisition, retention and cross-sell
- Experience in Mobile Industry is a plus..
- Strong leadership ability to think strategically while executing large-scale, multifaceted initiatives.
- Must have successful track record of shaping online and mobile banking platforms.
- Must possess overall business, technical, and cross-functional savvy to solve complex problems and make timely decisions; ability to understand key financial and performance metrics.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with Executive level presentation skills.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams with necessary tactics to deliver business objectives.
- Should have a passion for technology, a track record of delivering sustainable and high quality results.
If you believe you are the right person, please e-mail your CV with scanned photograph at [email protected] by 15th October, 2015. Please mention the name of the Position in the subject of your mail. Only short-listed candidates shall be communicated.
IFIC Bank Limited is a first generation private sector commercial bank having joint ventures and affiliates abroad.
The Mission of the Bank is to provide service to its clients with the help of a skilled and dedicated workforce whose creative talents, innovative actions and competitive edge make the position unique in giving quality service to all institutions and individuals that IFIC Bank cares for.
The Bank is looking for an experienced professional to join as the Head of Mobile Banking who will lead a mission to deliver the Mobile Financial Services (MFS) of IFIC Bank through a platform for world class digital customer experience for consumer, small business, middle market and private banking clients.
Grade : To be commensurate with qualification & experience
Accountable for channel technology execution to business objectives, technology SLAs and financial metrics including client experience, revenue, returns, talent, cost, mitigating risk and fraud in the Channels.
To deliver capabilities around distinctive customer experience, revenue growth, acquisition, retention and cross-sell opportunity, and cost savings through Web and Mobile Channels technology.
To build compelling multi-year road-map for the expansion and investment in the channel by implementing a sustainable operating model.
Responsible to increase usage of Key Bank’s digital self-service capabilities and drive sales capabilities from the MFS channel.
Partners closely with Business leaders across Segment, Marketing Strategy, Database Marketing, Product Management, Training, Client Experience, and Channel Management in aligning and prioritizing investment and execution priorities.
To build meaningful and sustainable relationships with business teams across client segment managers, product, and sales and service support managers and other technology and MNO partners to optimize Web and Mobile Channels.
To maintain a clear command of competitive capabilities, as well as a clear command of existing and emerging technologies and vendor capabilities.
To lead advanced or complex projects providing subject matter expertise and technical direction.
Act as an Information Officer for MFS Channels.