Sales Officer – SME
- Managing and coordination of sales and service related activities.
- Undertake major initiatives to achieve set targets.
- Communicate with customers and potential customers for sales opportunities and help organize sales promotions.
- To show a significant development of service quality level across the branch.
- To ensure compliance for preventing money laundering.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate, SME Banking
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Applicant Must have SME Banking experience.
- Applicant must be energetic with pleasant personality.
- Well conversant in English and Bengali.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol office premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Monitoring customer activity and behavior in the bank to identify suspicious activity
- Must have fire fighting training
- Must be trained on small arms firing
- Provide security training to new guards
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Ex- employee of Bangladesh Army, Anser or BNCC with arms training will get preference.
- Should have Sound health.
- Shifting Duty round the clock.