No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Description / Responsibility
- To achieve targets in terms of building assets and liabilities set forth in Job Objective.
- To capitalize on cross-sell opportunities.
- To communicate with customers and potential customers for sales opportunities.
- To provide high quality service to Personal banking customers.
- To achieve set targets in terms of service standards for customer transactions.
- Have open channels of communication & maintain high levels of motivation among staffs.
- Organize training for staff based on training gaps & handle career planning & professional performance management.
- Coordinate and assist regulatory and other audits.
- Timely submission of accurate compliance and risk reports.
- To be responsible for the branch security management and coordinating with Administration as and when required.
- To meet transaction processing standards & ensure good cash management.
- To ensure that branches maintain all the records for good audit rating.
- To ensure compliance with Group & local directives for preventing Money Laundering.
- To ensure the awareness of business continuity plan among the department and perform the role.
- To be responsible for managing and reporting the health and safety issues within the branch and coordinating.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Masters/ MBA/ MBM from a reputed university.
- For experience candidate educational requirements may be flexible.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Branch Management, Business/Product Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- At Least 3 Years experience as Branch Manager & 2 Years as Operations Manager .
- Well conversant in English and good computer knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Dhaka & Sylhet areas candidates are encourage to apply.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per HR policy of the Bank.