- ICB Islamic Bank Ltd a Shariah based commercial bank in Bangladesh, is looking for dynamic individual for the position of Executive Assistant to Managing Director & CEO.
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Capable to handle all day to day work e.g.- drafting, appointment and meeting schedule etc.
- Coordinating (national & international) incoming and outgoing phone calls, faxes, emails and mail for MDs Office.
- Coordinate with management team & other departments.
- Able to prepare meeting minutes, presentation and other necessary reports.
- Handling all Bank correspondence linked to the MD & CEO.
- Maintain database on different information, reports, addresses, contact nos. etc.
- Do the necessary correspondents and coordinate with other departments and outside agencies.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality in respect of the information and project of Managing Director.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Graduate/ Post Graduate, Preferably in Banking/ Business Studies.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Problem solving ability.
- Must have Organizational skills
- Must have good translation skills from Bangla to English.
- Excellent communication skill in both in English and Bangla.
- Should have excellence in drafting business correspondence, reports etc.
- Must be well versed in computer with sound operational knowledge of MS word, MS Excel and power point.
Job Location: Dhaka
- We offer competitive salary and other fringe benefits as per policy of the Bank.
Other Benefits: As Per Bank’s HR Policy.