ICB Islamic Bank Ltd a growing Shariah based commercial bank in Bangladesh, is looking for dynamic individuals for Branch Manager Positions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- He/She should be capable of :-
- Developing new deposit and investment business and commitment to customer service.
- Achieving asset and liability targets and cross-selling bank products and building a strong investment portfolio.
- Ensuring good relationship with prospective and existing customers.
- Communicating & maintaining high levels of staff motivation.
- Ensuring compliance with Group & local directives for prevention of Money Laundering activities.
Job Nature: Full-time
- University Graduates. MBA preferred.
- For experienced candidates educational requirements would be flexible.
- 6 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business/Product Development, Branch Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- 6-7 Years Banking experience with minimum 2-3 years of branch banking experience.
- Strong sales experience of banking products.
- Working experience in any Shariah based bank shall be considered as added qualification.
- Adequate knowledge about the products & services of financial markets.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Location: Dhaka, Narayanganj, Narsingdi, Sylhet Division
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: We offer competitive salary and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the Bank.