Customer Due Diligence Officer, HOST
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST), Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery
teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Customer Due Diligence Officer under HOST.
In this role, you will:
- Ensuring the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and the Service Tracker are meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines
- Contribute to Overall Operating Efficiency by proper usage of Electronic Time Capture System (eTCS). Minimisation of operational errors and logging errors into eTCS
- Ensure all Transactions received are processed by the Operators within the standard timeframe and with dual checking in place
- Ensure awareness of Group and Local Regulatory Policy, Internal and External Audit Findings, and Guidance from Compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Strictly Follow Information Security Policy and the relevant Policy guidelines with clear understanding
- Ensure Information provided to Internal and External Parties conform to the guidance from the Information and Security Risk team
- Ensure Proper Periodic reconciliation of Group Ledger (GL) Accounts and proper Signoff in Assurenet (System). Aging Items in the GL Accounts to be escalated to all necessary parties with proper actions plan for rectification
- Manage timely and satisfactory response to Queries from Stakeholders including in the Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS)
- Ensure Proper Management Information (MI) generation for respective areas.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor from a public/private university preferably from Business background
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill; ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel
- Basic knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements, and core banking operations along with HUB Knowledge will be added advantage.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 23 April 2017.