FATCA Officer, Customer Due Diligence, HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Business Services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Business Services teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of FATCA Officer, Customer Due Diligence under HOST
In this role, you will:
- Ensuring the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and the Service Tracker are meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines for the department
- Contribute to Overall Operating Efficiency by proper usage of eTCS. Minimisation of operational errors and logging errors into eTCS
- Ensure all Transactions received are processed by the Operators within the standard timeframe and with dual checking in place
- Ensure awareness of Group & Local Regulatory Policy, Internal and External Audit Findings, and Guidance from Compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Strictly Follow Information Security Policy and the relevant sections of the BIM/FIM/GSM/DIB with clear understanding
- Ensure Information provided to Internal and External Parties conform to the guidance from the Information and Security Risk team
- Ensure Proper Periodic reconciliation of GL Accounts and proper Signoff in Assurenet. Aging Items in the GL Accounts to be escalated to all necessary parties with proper actions plan for rectification
- Manage timely and satisfactory response to Queries from Stakeholders including in the Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS)
- Ensure Proper MI Generation for respective areas.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Graduate from a public/private university
- No experience is required
- Basic knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements, and core banking operations along with FATCA guidelines will be added advantage
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill; ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel
- Proactive and focued on responsibilities
- Must be Bangladeshi citizen.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 28 January 2017.