Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, King’s, Fortune, Olivoila & Meizan), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is the Asia’s largest agribusiness group. For details, please visit www.beol-bd.com and www.adaniwilmar.com
As a part of our continuous growth in Bangladesh, we invite dynamic, self-motivated and high caliber individual to join our winning team.
- Develop Brand Vision Plan & Brand Marketing Plan.
- Work closely with Advertising Agencies/Media on designing & copy writing of articles, marketing materials etc.
- Handle events, promote and activate brands with both customers & retailers.
- Facilitate market research (qualitative and quantitative) and competitors’ analysis.
- Bring in new innovations to leverage marketing efforts.
- Focus on brand growth in terms of market share & numeric distribution.
- Achieve the sales target for the responsible categories/brands.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time
- BBA/MBA from any recognized university/intuitions.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in any leading local/multinational FMCG organization.
- Strong leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal skills, and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Able to work under pressure independently with minimum supervision.
Salary and Other Benefits:
- BEOL offers attractive and competitive salary and benefit package with an opportunity to excellent career growth.
Job Location: Corporate Office