BANGLADESH OPEN UNIVERSITY
School of Business The only ICT-mediated Public University with blended mode of education for ensuring high quality
• Renowned Professors from BOU/DU.
• Resource Persons from Corporate world.
• Campus-based classes along with video/ audio presentations uploaded to YouTubef BOU e-platform
• e-books available at BOU website.
• LMS and e-mail based student assistance.
• Air-conditioned classrooms with all digital facilities.
• Well-equipped computer lab & library with WiFi.
• Both campuses are under CCTV.
• High-level security arrangement for students & academic staff.
MBA (Evening) Programes Summer, 2016 at Gazipur Campus and Dhaka Campus
Application: April 03 to April 21, 2016
List of selected applicants: April 15, 2016
Orientation Program: May 20, 2016 (Friday)
Class starts: May 26, 2016
Class will be held on Thursday, Friday a Saturday
Gazipur Campus 22 April, 2016, 9:00 am
Board Bazar Gazipur-1705.
Dhaka Campus 23 April, 2016, 4:00 pm, Dhaka Campus
Address: 4/KA Govt. Laboratory school road, Dhanmandi, Dhaka.
• Download application form from BOU website: http://www.bou.edu.bd/index.php/news/academic-news/admission-news or collect from Dhaka Regional Center/Gazipur Campus
• Submit the filled-in form along with 4 passport size photographs, copies of marksheets & certificates attested by Gazetted Officers or BOU teachers at Dhaka Campus or Gazipur Campus from 10.00am to 5.00pm.
• Deposit application fee of Tk 1000 (one thousand) to ‘Evening MBA Central A/C No 09030310033888 at Janata Bank, BOU Branch, Gazipur (Online Savings A/C) and copy of deposit slip with application form.
MBA Major Areas:
• Accounting & Information Systems
• Finance & Banking
• Graduate with minimum CGPA of 2.5/2nd Cass.
• Acceptable score in viva-voce.
• Executives will be given preference.
Visit our website: http://www.bou.edu.bd/index.php/news/academic-news/admission-news
Gazipur: 01711966637, 01920984162 Dhaka: 01729224499, 01920984164