01. ‘Man is born free but everywhere he is in chains’. These liens were written by –
02. ‘He gave me five books’ – In this sentence which is the adjective ?
03. Who is the author of ‘Around the World in Eighty Days’?
Answer: Jules Verne
04. Shakespeare’s ‘King Lear’ is a _____.
05. What is the meaning of the word ‘Prima facie’?
Answer: At the first sight
06. As a student he is still _____ on his parents.
07. ______ thrice, he did not want to try again.
Answer: Having failed
48. The Thames ______ London.
Answer: flows through
09. When the train was leaving the station both father and son ______ in a last goodbye.
Answer: waved their hands
10. The period from AD 1066 to 1500 is known as _____
Answer: The Middle English Period