|Information System Auditor, Audit Unit, Internal Control & Compliance|
• Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
• Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
• Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
• Prepares audit finding memorandum and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
• Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
• Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
• Maintains current knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
Qualification & Other Competencies
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of related work experience and education
• Preferably completion of CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
• 5 – 7 years of internal or external IT auditing experience.
• Banking Audit/ Audit Automation experience
• Proficient in using computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Excel) and application systems
• Advanced knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
• Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Advanced investigative and analytical skills
• Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
• Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects.
• Ability to travel approximately 20% of work time
Please log on to www.ebl.com.bd/career and apply on or before Oct 08, 2016. Candidates will be treated strictly on merit and any sort of persuasion will result in disqualification.