01. A compiler means_____
Ans: A person which translates source program into object program
02. Virtual memory consists of:
Ans: Static RAM
03. Which of the following commands is given to reboot the computer?
Ans: Ctrl + Alt + Del
04. Which of the following is not in OSI model?
Ans: Internet layer
05. Cache memory acts between_____.
Ans: CPU and RAM
06. Bit stands for-
Ans: Binary Digit
07. Web hosting service is a type of –
Ans: Internet hosting service
08. Which respect to a network interface card, the term 10/100 refers to –
Ans: megabits per seconds
09. Each character on the keyboard of computer has ASCII value which stands for:
Ans: American Standard Code for Information Interchange
10. When CPU is executing a program that is part of the operating System, it is said to be in:
Ans: System mode