Assistant Manager (C10)
- Reporting to: Head of Securities Services Operations
Job Description / Responsibility
- Communicate with all Agency & Trust corporate customer; all syndicate members, all facility agent, lenders and borrower regarding transaction and other service related issue.
- Billing for issuer service as per agreement and custody clients per month and monitored the aging of outstanding fees and necessary actions have been taken as per process.
- Preparation and ensuring a timely submission of all regulatory reports for SFS Operations.
- Interacting with internal & external regulatory auditors (BBK Audit, VAT & Tax Audit, Audit Firms etc.)
- Updated Operation Procedure for all A&T customers, Checklist for all A&T accounts, ensure that all activities prescribed in agreement have been incorporated in Local Operation Procedure or relevant regulation.
- Preparing regional reports i.e. MIFT/MPP report, MBR report, Productivity Report as and when required.
- Ensuring all issuer service transactions and custody related transactions are done properly per client agreements and complying Citi policies.
- Make and Authorize BAU transactions for SFS Ops. Monitoring and reconciliations of aging items in receivable and RBR for SS Ops related items.
- Actively working with partner’s product /RM /Regulators to implement any new changes in process/approvals and new deals.
- Settle of daily trade (RVP/DVP/DF/RF) with local broker and exchange.
- Maintain Customer entitlement tracker is to ensure timely processing of customer right on corporate action.
- Visit other location/city to attend proxy meeting for custody clients.
- Ensure timely submission of VAT and Capital gain tax deducted and deposited to Bangladesh Bank as applicable.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Graduation/Post Graduation from any reputed university.
Experience Requirements: At least 6 year(s)
- At least six years of banking experience mainly in remittance processing.
- A team player.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Sufficient knowledge on stock market and the product.
- Track record in delivering results – recognized for strong execution skills.
- Demonstrated skills in managing clients and other stake holders.
- Ability of multi-tasking.
- Good knowledge at MS Office.