Designation: Senior Officer (C05)
Reporting to: Head of Citi service
Key Functional Responsibilities:
- Attend daily inquiries from Corporate, FI clients for both EB and transactional inquiries.
- Issue Audit Confirmation Certificate and Bank Certificates as per the validated client request
- Support client to educate them with different self-service tools in Citidirect
- Correspondence with global hubs to support local Bank clients
- Maintain AFRD in Citidirect to eliminate manually generated report
- Ensure STaRS entry
- Providing prompt and high quality service to Clients.
- Undertaking initiatives with relevant stakeholders to achieve set targets in terms of service standards for customer issues.
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries according to specific standard i.e. platinum, gold etc.
- Continuing Customer Retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint/issue resolution.
- Establishing Risk recognition, Control & Compliance Culture across the workplace.
- Ensure Control Environment is strong enough to receive Satisfactory Audit Ratings
- Log customer inquiries / investigations to STaRS and keep track of resolutions on a local, regional, and global level.
- Escalate Suspicious Activities/Transactions
- Identifying customer needs and constraints
- Seeking to find out more about customers and provide a better service
- Delivering on promises
- Ability to lead confidently.
- Good knowledge on products and processes.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clarity on communication.
- Ability to work independently at any situation.
- Ability to prioritize works.
- Graduation/post-graduation in Business from any reputed university with at least 2/3 years’ of experience in any Commercial Bank.
Application Deadline: 02nd December 2016