Designation: Head of Credit Risk Management Services, Treasury Operations and Securities Services Operations
As Head of CRMS:
- Maintain documentation, collateral and support status linked with facilities and make any other necessary maintenance in system.
- Provide checker support for day to day limit maintenance in systems.
- Carry out various reconciliations
- Monitor and prepare tracker for CA expiry, call report, EUDD, Environmental Due Diligence, Term Loan Covenants, Stock report, insurance policy expiry, FIG tripwires, FIG collateral statement etc.
- Prepare various internal and regulatory reports, ensuring timeliness and accuracy. Circulate different portfolio reports like “FI Portfolio report” and “Classification/ Rating Report” on monthly basis and any other as hoc report as requested by Risk/ Business
- Prepare risk paper for CRMC meeting with details on loan outstanding, industry wise loans, classified loan details, large loan levels in BD book and per template designed by Bangladesh Bank
- Act as department Record Management Officer and perform responsibilities associated with the role
- Act as department COB coordinator and perform responsibilities associated with the role
As Treasury Operations and Securities Services Operations Head:
- Provide supervisory oversight to Treasury Operations as well as Securities Services (Custody and Issuer Services) operations.
Administrative / Managerial Responsibilities:
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy and timeliness in the reporting framework.
- Keeping up to date on new developments viz. policies, regulatory changes and building cross functional expertise.
- Driving changes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes on an ongoing basis.
- Strategic, organizational and coordination skills. Effective Team player.
- A deep understanding and insight on the various systems and their inter-linkages.
- Enthusiasm and a strong desire to work in operations.
- At least 12 years of banking experience with exposure to CRMS, Treasury Operations SS Operations with graduation or post-graduation from and reputed university.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Work with stakeholders across business and geographies.
Application Deadline: 17 January, 2017