Creating Memorable Hotel Experiences…
Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships!
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in Beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Front Office Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Assistant Guest Services Manager
Assistant Guest Services Manager shall be the sole responsible to oversee all guest services operations including Front Desk, Room reservations, concierge, PABX, Business Centre, Health Club, Pacific Lounge and Transportation to ensure world class hospitality service to the Hotel guests. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Supervise and follow up all aspects of Reception Desk, Guests arrival & Departure as well as handling any kind of issues occurred as and when required basis.
- Conduct daily briefing of information important to the smooth operation of Front Office and the Hotel as well as encourage staff to focus on objectives beneficial to the guest processes.
- Provide support to Reception Desk during full-house situations and liaise with Customer Services Officer regarding problems.
- Recommend improvement areas in the Hotel operations where opportunities are visible for improving services, increasing revenue, guest satisfaction and cost reduction etc.
- Coordinate with other departments such as Room Service (room amenities) and Housekeeping (rooms assignment and set up) to ensure smooth running of the operation and inter departmental cooperation.
- Handle major disciplinary issues of associates who are in noncompliance of procedures, rules and regulations of the property.
- Operate the OPERA Property Management System in particular the Reservation, Front Desk, In House, Cashiering and Report screens.
- Deliver a level of personalized service that exceeds not only the expectation of the residents but will add a point of difference from the service provided anywhere else.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Front Office Manager/General Manager as and when required basis.
- Minimum Graduate from reputed and recognized University/Institution.
- Maximum 32 (Thirty Two) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Age limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Minimum 03 years of practical working experience in the related field.
- Must be able to perform duty in Night shifts.
- Candidates having working experience in Foreign Hotel outside the Country will be an added advantage.
- Confident enough to manage guest complain and dealing directly with clients and Diplomatic Corp.
- Sound knowledge & job capacity of Night Auditing.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Sound knowledge on Property Management System (PMS) will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by March 25, 2017 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEEDS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: March 25, 2017 at 4:30 PM