Creating Memorable Hotel Experiences…
Great Brands, Great Hotels, Great People and Great Relationships!
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in Beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Sales & Marketing Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Public Relations Manager
Public Relations Manager shall be the sole responsible for all aspects of media relations, advertising and promotion, collateral production and other marketing communications issued by the Hotel as well as promote the Hotel’s image through positive publicity, constructive public relations and appropriate awareness campaigns. Moreover he/she has to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in the implementation of Sales & Marketing overall strategies and plans. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Act as official spokesperson for local/international media interactions and serve as the key contact for the Hotel level communications.
- Prepare Media/Press releases for major dailies newspapers and publications to ensure appropriate publicity and PR Coverage for the hotel.
- Spearhead the Creative Artwork, PR & Events, Booker’s Club and Graphic Design Departments in the planning, implementation and monitoring of all advertising and promotional activities as per hotel brand guideline.
- Consistently monitor advertising & promotion expenditure vs budget, maintain a year-round plan complimenting the hotel business plan, as well as branding work of various business units of the Hotel.
- Always maintain a futuristic vision strategy, drawing guidelines of Hotel’s positioning in the Market and guiding operations and other business units accordingly.
- Support the development of the Annual Business Plan and Hotel Budget and Marketing Plan as and when required by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain a very good congenial atmosphere and coordination with the Departments regarding all types of Communications.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the Competent Management on emergency requirement basis.
- Minimum Business Graduate concentrating in Communications, Media or Marketing from a recognized University (preferably with “O” & “A” level schooling background).
- Maximum 35 (Thirty Five) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field where minimum 2-years in any reputed Hospitality Industry/MNC or Large Organization.
- Age & Experience limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Should possess strong networking capability, entertaining clients, ability to plan ahead and ready to work under pressure.
- Have vast knowledge on Online Marketing and Field Activation.
- Have in-depth knowledge with the Local Market’s Award-winning Portfolio with campaign credentials, able to produce an effective advertising campaign in line with the Brand Guidelines.
- Have sound knowledge on photography, typography and printing.
- Ability to implement and maintain PR, Marketing and other relevant policy.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Very good command in Microsoft Office Suite, Multimedia Software, production of HTML based newsletters, documents, and in electronic direct mail campaigns and layouts.
- Skills in visualization, branding and execution of campaigns of any kind of product/services will be preferred.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to run the PR activities smoothly.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by May 21, 2017 by Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEEDS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: May 21, 2017 at 4:30 PM