- Department : Trade Finance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidate must have adequate and practical knowledge about Letter of Credit Opening, Document Receiving and Discrepancy Checking, Copy document endorsement, LC Acceptance, LC Payment & Settlement, Bills Collection, Bills Purchase, Export document preparation, EXP issuance & other trade finance related operations.
- Candidate must have practical knowledge of different regulatory reporting process related to trade finance.
- The candidate must have good knowledge on Foreign Exchange Guidelines (Vol- 1 & 2), UCPDC-600 & ISBP.
Job Nature: Full-time
Educational Requirements: MBA/MBM/Master’s Degree or Equivalent.
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
- Candidates must have 3 to 5 years of work experience as a full time employee in any reputed commercial bank in Bangladesh.
- Must have 3 years of continuous work experience in Trade Finance / Trade Service in any reputed commercial bank in Bangladesh.
- Candidate having third Division/Class or CGPA below 3.00 in his/her academic career, need not to apply.
- Age should not exceed 35 years as on March 31, 2017.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Present Organization & Details Job Description
Position & Place of Posting
Total work experience in Bank
Experience in the Current Job
Highest Educational Qualification by mentioning Major/Specialization
Age as on March 31, 2017
A Color Passport Photograph (Photo taken within last Three Months).
Interested applicants may apply directly to The Head of Human Resources, Woori Bank, Country Office, Suvastu Imam Square (1st Floor), 65 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh.
On top of the envelop applicants are advised to clearly mention the Applying Position.
Incomplete application will not be considered for selection process.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Woori Bank Bangladesh reserves all rights to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Application Deadline : Apr 16, 2017