SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
- Merit Based Scholarship: Up to 100% tuition fee waiver to those who obtained GPA of 5.0 (without 4 subjects) in SSC and HSC from Science, Arts and Commerce groups or have 7 ‘A’s in ‘O’ Levels (in one sitting) and 3 ‘A’s in ‘A’ Levels.
- Performance Based Scholarship: Up to 100% tuition fee waiver based on the academic result in each semester at BRACU.
- BRAC Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver with living & book allowance for meritorious students from disadvantaged financial backgrounds (orphan or family income not more than Tk. 15000/- per month) who obtained GPA of 4.0 (without 4th subject) from Science, Arts, and Commerce in SSC & HSC Examination.
- Up to 100 % tuition fee waiver for students comes from needy family.
- Up to 100% for physically challenged students on a case by case basis, to be determined by the Scholarship Committee.
- 50% tuition fee waiver is applicable for spouse, offspring and siblings studying in BRAC University.
Note: Student who gets enrolled later is eligible for tuition waiver.