Officer, Data Center & Disaster Center Operations(
- Different Core banking Systems & ADC channel Operations
- In-house Developed System Operations
- Maintain all Data Center related Documentations, Requirement analysis, all Equipment Configuration and up gradation planning for Data Center
- Ensure monitoring all the necessary systems, servers, application, log, event viewer 24\7 basis to run BBL Data Center smoothly
- Make sure all necessary changes in Data Center are done as per approval
- Access control management of Data Center
- Necessary process implement for problem/disaster severity and maintain it
- Execute & maintain Backup and archive necessary Data and Documents.
- Maintain all necessary log sheet on day-to-day basis
- Maintain all changes as per policy
- To ensure all Backup tape are kept in fire proof cabinet with safety and off site location of head office (DR Site)
- Data center maintenance (A/C, Fire fighting system, Security System etc.) look after and escalate notification during emergency.
- To provide nonbusiness hour support for deployment of scripts and ongoing verification of Security patch’s, OS, core applications, Mail System, SMS Banking, Internet Banking, Card Pro, different server systems and all In-house Developed System maintenance as per proper approval & as required by stake holders.
- To maintain necessary vendor relation for warranty-claim, equipment delivery, annual maintenance, SLA, UAT implementation related with Data Center Operations.
- To assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, tracking and reporting collaborating with other internal or external assigned teams.
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster
- Responsible for the enforcement of BBL strategies in all BBL Data Center including ensuring risk / compliance and security / build standards are followed
- Initiative and reporting on risk management and technical audit compliance directly and indirectly
- Problem and change management – outstanding problem\change management, call logging, call trends, call reporting including high severity problem control. All Help Desk Tickets related initiatives and updates. Ensuring standards are adhered to, or dispensations raised
- Work closely with other IT Team to provide technical support to BBL users
- Protectors of the local environment, including responsibility to ensure safe and tidy IT installations and cabling, local regulatory compliance, health and safety adherence etc
- To attend all Data Center related training for the team member and utilize it for better operations