BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 181 Branches, over 475 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Emerging Business – SME Banking Division
Relationship Officer, Emerging Business – SME Banking Division
Emerging Business Department of SME Banking Division is one of the fastest growing business unit of BRAC Bank. Dealing with upper segment SME clients, Emerging Business offers full spectrum of commercial banking products including trade financing. Emerging Business is looking for a new generation of energetic and dynamic Relationship Officers who will be in the frontline of business. They will be responsible for generating business and other ancillary duties. Successful candidates will undergo extensive training in each field of the value chain and will be developed as future leaders of SME Business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Client and market survey to find potential customer in order to achieve individual sales targets
- Manage relationship with new and potential clients to bring new business
- Analysis of financial status (Profit and loss A/C, Balance sheet, cash flow and ratio) to evaluate the credit worthiness of the client
- Analysis of the entrepreneur, guarantor and other security
- Implement monitoring and collection measures
- Have in depth analysis of the market / industry and provide feedback for the development & revision Bank’s product & policy on a regular basis.
- Reporting periodically to the concerned management
- Any other development activity assigned by the management.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from any reputed Public/Private/Foreign University. Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum CGPA: 3.00 (out of 4)
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-starter with drive & initiatives
- Language proficiency both in Bangla and English
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Competitive package (Special incentive for outside Dhaka)
Other Benefits: As per company policy
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online through www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2017