BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Retail Banking Division:
Manager/Associate Manager, Merchant Acquiring
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Establishing and managing the merchant acquiring business in an assigned area.
- Developing and monitoring business contribution of handled merchant accounts.
- Promote and present the Products to merchants, retailers and other relevant entities to acquire new business partners.
- Maintain merchant relationships to ensure continual growth and sales targets.
- Create, develop and implement Campaigns to grow the business.
- Managing marketing and campaign promotional collaterals in collaboration with Communication and Marketing Team.
- Support the business in any way as requested to ensure its effective operation.
- Undertake office administrative duties as required in conjunction with – operations.
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Business from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in relevant field
- Understanding of card’s (Debit, Credit, Prepaid Cards, etc) key components and business drivers
- Must be able to demonstrate they can close deals and create leads and maintain sales pipeline
- Good analytical ability
- Proactive, passionate and go getter attitude
- Extrovert personality with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Honest and carries high personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online through www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017