অফিসার পদে ব্র্যাক ব্যাংকে নিয়োগ
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 500 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 1,800 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Risk Management Division:
Officer, Collections- Cards–Risk Management Division
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Chittagong
- Lead and manage a team to insure delinquent Credit card accounts follow-up in order to minimize credit losses and maximize recoveries.
- Maintain effective communication with both internal and external customers to ensure smooth service and maintain high service standard
- Negotiate appropriately with defaulting customers without compromising Bank’s reputation. Take appropriate collections action according to set policy of the Bank.
- Identify delinquency trends and risky accounts; escalate them to the management attention. To address and assist Management regarding collection related reporting.
- To take initiative to ensure overall assigned responsibilities of MIS desk team
- Maintain customers database for Credit cards and Generate various reports and management information for management and other stakeholder and ensure data integrity of the MIS database
- Work closely with Manager and deliver delinquency results across products.
- Interact with the customers to chase on due bills keeping the credit worthiness of the company in mind.
- 1-2+ years of experience in Banking sector (Retail Banking – Credit Card)
- Master’s degree or MBA (MIS, Finance or Marketing) will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Collections processes and systems is considered a strong asset
- Strong leadership quality and staff motivation skill
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Application Deadline: September 14, 2016