BRAC Bank job circular
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 175 Branches, over 560 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Technology Division:
System Engineer, Technology Infrastructure Support
Employment Type : Full Time Employment
Job Grade: OG-I/OG-II
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Setup/ Configure/ Troubleshooting of Hardware & Peripheral Devices like PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner, etc.
- Installation/ Reinstallation/ Troubleshooting/ Up-gradation of Operating Systems
- Installation/ Reinstallation/ Troubleshooting of In-House and Enterprise applications/ Software
- IT Inventory Management
- End-user/ Stakeholder/ Vendor/ Internal Team Communication
- Basic Networking idea, cabling & configuration
- Take care of End users IT Issues of Divisional Cities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Jessore, Bogra, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline with Diploma and computer Hardware certifications
- B.Sc. in computer science will be preferable
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in relevant field
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Multi tasking ability
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking and skeptic judgment and proactive decision making
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina
- Certificate in MCSE (Remote Desktop Engineer) with A+ Grade
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
Application Deadline: December 31, 2016