BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 181 Branches, over 475 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Retail Banking Division:
Officer, ATM Custodian
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- Ensure the ATM terminals are correctly stocked with cash and stationery as per order instruction
- Liaison with the ATM Centre to ensure that equipment problems are dealt with promptness
- Ensure the ATM booth maintenance 24/7 basis
- Ensure that the ATM Booths are kept clean and maintained in good condition.
- Identify and resolve any equipment malfunctioning on time
- Control ATM cash according to laid-down instructions (ATM, trunks or cassettes must be sealed) & reconcile daily
- Balance cash at the required intervals and ensure correct process has been followed
- Ensure the ATM cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss (at all time)
- Clear cash deposits accurately and promptly if applicable
- Manage and scrutinize irregular deposits in ATM
- Bachelor / Masters in any discipline from reputed institutions
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply however candidates with any ATM Platform experience will be preferred
- Ability to think and resolve issue independently or suggest options for resolution.
- Proficient with computer software systems including word processing, spreadsheets and email.
- Must have strong organization and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Flexible to work in odd hours if requires
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2017